Lipiflow

Do you have a story you wish to share? Can you provide some inspiration?
Susan Smith

Lipiflow

Post by Susan Smith » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm new to this but very excited. i woke up about 3months ago with intense pain in both eyesand was told by my optician that i had recurrent erosion syndrome, but later saw an eye doctor who said it was very dry eyes. I have suffered ever since. It has been so sore that I was unable to sleep for weeks. I am taking drops every hour, have plugs and antibiotic tablets. My life is overrun with dry eye issues.
I had read about lipiflow which is massive in the US ad just found the first provider in the UK (www.20-20visionperfection.co.uk).

I had thetreatment 2 weeks. Completely painless! The video image taken of my eyes showed that i am not blinking fully it was amazing. I learnt so much aout the condition and am looking forward to getting rid of this dry eye problem. I'm only taking drops evry 8 hours and thats only because I was told to.
Didnt realise it was in the Daily mail recently so had to share this wondrful treatment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... nutes.html

Handsome Bob 2

Re: Lipiflow

Post by Handsome Bob 2 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 pm

I have just posted on another topic asking if anyone has has this treatment, then I came across your post! I saw this in the Daily Mail also.
I presume you found it worth the price? Is the Daily Mail correct when it says its £595 per eye?

I wonder if this equipment will be bought by clinics across the country and the costs will come down?

Thank you for your post confirming that it actually works!

Gera66

Re: Lipiflow

Post by Gera66 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi, Did your dry eye continue to be good with Lipiflow? Did you have any aqueous deficiency or just evaporative dry eye?