This worked for me. Read it!

A good starting place, please introduce yourself
Anne og Anna

This worked for me. Read it!

Post by Anne og Anna » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello everybody.

The short version: take a tablespoon of flaxseed oil and a a tablespoon of fish oil (of good quality) every morning. The combination of omega-3 from plants and from fish are the key (don't ask me why) so drink them both. Make sure you have some orange juice to drink afterwards because the taste of the oils are horrible. Do this for at least 2 weeks and your eyes should feel much better.

The long version: I have had dry eyes for years now and I was almost depressed. I had no life and I scratched my eyes every ten minutes. The eye-doctors told me to take artificial tears for as often as I needed but that only made things worse. Every time I blinked it felt like my eyelids scratched the surface of my eyes and make-up was definitely out of the question. The break-up time for the tearfilm was about 4-5 seconds. By coinsidence I spoke to a woman at a health-store (I don't know the english term for theese stores) and after a little bit of experimenting we came up with a combination of the oils mentioned above. My eyes still itches a bit (maybe once a day during pollen-season). But now I can wear make-up and I look normal again.

A side effect of the oils are that I got rid of my eczema and my skin feels so much softer, yey!! This is of course on your own risk and maybe I will die at an age of 60 of an omega-3 overdose, but at least I have lived a normal life meanwhile.

Try it out and please tell me how you are doing. And if you do have any question ,please asked them.

Best regards,
Anne

Charles Boddington

Re: This worked for me. Read it!

Post by Charles Boddington » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:28 am

Hi Anne,

Thats great. I do something similar but take 3x Theratears Nutrition capsules in the morning with breakfast. My optician told me they are the correct dose and consistency for dry eyes and are easily ands slowly absorbed into the body.

He also said the oils contained in the capsules are of the finest quality

The best part is, because they are in capsules, there is no horrid taste!